Droid Inventor Kit - Star Wars - littleBits
Make 4 interest-free payments of $39.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
Now with coding! Kids can create their own Droid and bring it to life using littleBits electronic blocks. With the Droid Inventor app they can control their Droid give it new abilities with easy block-based coding and take it on 22+ missions. Then kids can level-up their inventor expertise and reconfigure their Droid to give it new skills or design any Droid they can dream up. The kit comes with everything kids need to create and customize their R2 Unit straight out of the box. Initial assembly is easy with step-by-step instructions to create their Droid and control it in Drive Mode Self-Nav Force™ Mode and more. After mastering their Droid Inventor skills kids continue on to challenges that spark creativity and get them inventing brand-new Droids.
- Comes with 6 Bits 23 Droid parts 3 sticker sheets and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
- Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating and customizing Droids
- App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using household items 17+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day
- R2-D2 runs in drive mode Force™ mode self-nav and more
- Comes with 20+ authentic R2-D2 sounds from the Star Wars films
- littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
- Droid Size - Hight : 29cm - Width 18cm
- Recommended Age : 8+
Product code & UPC
LB-680-0011-EU : 810876022620
Classroom Pack for up to 3 students
Cost Per Student $53.32
Download Education Resouces [Here]
DOWNLOAD THE APP
CODE WITH SWIFT
The littleBit Droid Inventor Kit can be controlled using code on iPads with Apple’s Swift Playgrounds.To install and use the Droid Inventor Kit playbook follow these instructions:
1. Download and install the latest version of the Swift Playgrouds app from the App Store.
2. Visit the link to the playground.
3. Tap on “Open in “Playgrounds”
4. You should now see the “littleBits Droid Inventor Kit” in your list of playgrounds. Tap on it and start coding!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tiny Individuals users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.